1) Utility of Biochemical Markers in the Management of Electrical Burns.
2) Monograph on PRP in Hair Rejuvenation and Various Hair Disorders.
1) Singh K B, Premkumar B, Sasikumar M, Singh S, et al. Foreign Body in the Common Bile Duct – Defying nature. Sri Ramachandra Journal of Medicine September 2006, Vol. 1 Issue 1: 43-44.
2) Singh S, Singh T. A new and simplified functional tendon transfer for a dropped hallux. Indian J Plast Surg January-June 2010, Vol 43 Issue 1: 76-78.
3) Singh S. Botulinum toxin in hemifacial spasm: Revisited. Indian Journal of Plastic Surgery January-April 2013, Vol 46 Issue 1: 159.
4) Bhandari P S, Singh S. Dental impression compound as an effective splint for maintenance of ear elevation in microtia reconstruction. Indian Journal of Plastic Surgery September-December 2013,Vol 46 Issue 3: 518-20.
5) Singh S. Platelet Rich Plasma- Protocol for its preparation and its role in hair rejuvenation. The Aestheticians Journal, 0ct 2013. Vol 3, Issue 10: 40-42.
6) Singh S. Role of Platelet Rich Plasma in Primary Cicatricial alopecia. The Aestheticians Journal Feb 2014, Vol 4, Issue 1: 42-44.
7) Singh S. Role of Negative Pressure Wound Therapy in Plastic Surgery- Its Basics, Indications and Contraindications. Negative Pressure Wound Therapy Journal April 2014, Vol 1, Issue 2: 36-38.
8) Singh S. Fat Grafting- Novel Approach For Sunken Cheeks. The Aestheticians Journal June 2014, Vol 4, Issue 5: 38-40.
9) Singh S. Role of Platelet Rich Plasma in Chronic alopecia aereata- Our center experience. Indian Journal of Plastic Surgery, January-April 2015,Vol 48 Issue 1: 57-59.
10. Singh S. Comparative (Quantitative and Qualitative) Analysis of Three Different Reagents for Preparation of Platelet-Rich Plasma for Hair Rejuvenation: Journal of Cutaneous and Aesthetic Surgery; 11:3, JULY-SEPT 2018.
11. Singh S. Practical Tips and Techniques for Injection Rhinoplasty. JCAS; 12(1); JAN-MAR 2019.
12. Chauhan A., Singh S. Management of Delayed Skin Necrosis Following Hyaluronic Acid Filler Injection Using Pulsed Hyaluronidase. JCAS; 12(3); JUL-SEPT 2019.
13. Singh S. Injection Rhinoplasty in Indian Population: A Paradigm shift. Adv Plast Reconstr Surg. 2019; 3(1): 242-245.
14. Singh S., Chauhan A.Occupational Lip Asymmetry managed by Hyaluronic Acid fillers. Annals of Plastic & Reconstructive Surg. 2019; 3(6):1047.
Copyright - All Rights reserved © Resplendent Cosmetics
Powered by ITPL